Monday, July 27, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check-in #9

What did i do this week? 

I worked on wrapping spacy and scikit learn functions as operations. I discussed with my mentors regarding the examples usage of these operations to be added to documentation. I also added spacy statistical NER model. The previous example usage PR got merged after few minor changes.

What's next? 

I will be documenting the example usage of new operations that I recently added. 

Did I get stuck somewhere?

I got stuck while wrapping scikit learn classes. I had a good discussion in weekly meeting with my mentor and fellow contributors and it got resolved. 

 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...