Monday, July 27, 2020

Janusworx: A Hundred Days of Code, Day 019 - Future Exercise Addendum

Ok, think I have the problem of writing code, licked.
Will start with one problem from all the Lerner Courses, that I still have to do.
And another problem, I ask my friends to give me.

This should prove for a promising start.
If you, dear reader, have problems in Python that you’d like me, a budding Python programmer to solve, please mail them to me at jason at this domain.
It’ll add to my pool of problems and give me plenty to practice.




from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...