Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stories in My Pocket: Pathlib: my new favorite module

Though `pathlib` was introduced in python 3.4 to some praise, I didn't "get" it. Like many things in python, I needed some time to come around and tinker with it before I realized the power within. I can't remember when `pathlib` started "clicking" for me, but I'm sure it was an accidental rediscovering of it via the Dash documentation application.
I've found it incredibly helpful in a number of ways, and I hope to pass along some helpful tips if you haven't started using it yet.


Read more...


from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...