Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Janusworx: A Hundred Days of Code, Day 020 - Setting up an Editor for Python Development

Had given myself a day, to see if I could get a good Python development environment using Elpy and Emacs.
It does work.
Just not well enough for me.
At the end of the day today, I was happy I learnt so much about Emacs.
But that is not my focus right now. Python is.
Emacs knowledge can come slowly and organically.

So I have kept Emacs as my regular editor for nearly everything text.
And switched to the community edition of Pycharm for all my Python projects.

I am also grateful to all of you, who gave me problems to practice on.
These will help me grow.




from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...