Sunday, May 31, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check In - 0

Hello, I am Aditya Kumar. I will be contributing to Scrapy during GSoC'20. This is my first blog of the series.

What did I do till now?

  • I had two meetings with my mentors to discuss about the project goals and deadlines 
  • I was looking into implementation of HTTP/2 Client by various libraries to get a better picture

Whats coming up next?

Next week, I would work on implementing a simple HTTP/2 Client which can handle GET, POST & HEAD requests. 

Did I get stuck anywhere?

<article>

Last week, I was mainly working on tested code functioning as tutorials. So I didn't come across any bugs.

</article>

from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...