Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Quansight Labs Blog: NumPy Benchmarking

In this blog post, I'll be talking about my journey in Quansight. I want to share all things I was involved in and accomplished. What issues I faced, and most importantly, what were awesome life hacks I learned during this period.

First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude to the whole team for allowing me to be a part of such a great team. My work was majorly focused on providing performance benchmarks to NumPy in realistic situations. The target was to show the world that NumPy is efficient in handling quasi real-life situations too.

The primary technical outcome of my work is available in the numpy documentation.

A word cloud with themes, open-source projects and people mentioned throughout the blog post. Each is stylized using a different font, most of them calligraphical.

Read more… (6 min remaining to read)



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...