Monday, October 11, 2021

Quansight Labs Blog: Re-Engineering CI/CD pipelines for SciPy

In this blog post I talk about the projects and my work during my internship at Quansight Labs. My efforts were geared towards re-engineering CI/CD pipelines for SciPy to make them more efficient to use with GitHub Actions. I also talk about the milestones that I achieved, along with the associated learnings and improvements that I made.

This blog post would assume a basic understanding of CI/CD and GitHub Actions. I will also assume a basic understanding of Python and the SciPy ecosystem.

The picture displays a logo of Quansight Labs on the left and a logo of SciPy on the right. It signifies the primary purpose of the project at Quansight Labs to re-engineer the GitHub Actions CI for the SciPy and lay down the further scope for developing an entire CI matrix for build, test and release. Re-Engineering CI/CD pipelines for SciPy

Read more… (14 min remaining to read)



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...