Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Putting out the fire: Where do we start with accessibility in JupyterLab?

JupyterLab Accessibility Journey Part 2

I want to be honest with you, I started asking accessibility questions in JupyterLab spaces while filled with anxiety. Anxiety that I was shouting into the void and no one else would work on accessibility with me. Anxiety that I didn’t have the skills or energy or knowledge to back up what I wanted to do. Anxiety that I was going to do it wrong and make JupyterLab even more inaccessible. Sometimes I still feel that way.

Read more… (6 min remaining to read)



from Planet SciPy
read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...