Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Real Python: Python Community Interview With Moshe Zadka

This week, I’m joined by Moshe Zadka, a senior site reliability engineer at SurveyMonkey. Moshe is a core developer for the Twisted framework and a Real Python author.

In this interview, we discuss a variety of topics, including the Twisted framework, Python for DevOps, writing Python books, and tai chi.

Ricky: Thanks for joining me, Moshe. I’d like to start with the same questions I do with all my interview guests: how did you get into programming, and when did you start using Python?

Moshe Zadka

Moshe: The first programming project I remember working on was a project for class, converting numbers from decimal to binary in Basic. The teacher thought this was a little advanced for a seven-year-old, which was my main motivation for finishing it.

Read the full article at https://realpython.com/interview-moshe-zadka/ »


[ Improve Your Python With šŸ Python Tricks šŸ’Œ – Get a short & sweet Python Trick delivered to your inbox every couple of days. >> Click here to learn more and see examples ]



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...