Thursday, January 28, 2021

Stéphane Wirtel: Weekly Update, January 28, 2021

Weekly Update Past Since January, I have no mission, no customers. There is some reasons. Where you work for a customer, it’s funny because you can learn a lof of technologies. But you don’t improve your own processes and you cannot learn for yourself. That’s why since January, I have fixed a lot of things (for my company or at Home) and also started to learn new technologies. My wife and me are happy with the improvements at Home, that was really simple, but with without time, it’s just difficult.

from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...