Thursday, September 24, 2020

Mike Driscoll: CodingNomads Tech Talk Series!

Recently CodingNomads invited me on their Tech Talk series. CodingNomads does online code camps for Python and Java.

The Tech Talks are a series of videos that teach or talk about tech. In my case, I got to talk about my favorite programming language, Python!

The first talk I did was on wxPython. In this video, I show how to create a simple image viewer:

Amazingly, I was invited to do a second talk. This time, I decided it would be fun to do an intro to Jupyter Notebook.

CodingNomads is not a sponsor of Mouse vs Python. They are a neat group that kindly asked me to be a part of their series after I volunteered some of my time to mentor people for them over the summer.

The post CodingNomads Tech Talk Series! appeared first on The Mouse Vs. The Python.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...