Wednesday, August 26, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check-in #13

<meta name="uuid" content="uuidCXied8VStJ11"><meta charset="utf-8">

What did I do this week?

I added test cases to check whether the orchestrator can run operations in parallel. I also started working on the input network. Currently, I have added all the input network and an orchestrator instance to the main node.

What's next?

  • Finish testing
  • Finish implementing the input network
  • Documentation

Did I get stuck somewhere?

Yes. I got stuck in a deadlock. It was resolved with the help from mentors.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...