Saturday, August 22, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check In - 11

What did I do till now?

Last week, I finished finalizing the PR for the basic implementation of the H2ClientProtocol. The protocol now works with all the request methods except the CONNECT method. The work on Tunneling using CONNECT method is still in progress. I started with creating another protocol for negotiation which uses ALPN or NPN (whichever is available) to negotiate a protocol (presently one of HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/2) from the remote server based on the priority given by the user via the Scrapy project's settings and then uses the respective download handler to complete the request. 

What's coming up next? 

This week I am majorly working on finishing the Negotiation Protocol.

Did I get stuck anywhere?

Nope. I spent more time on finalizing a clean architure last week so mostly my time went in planning. Apart from that there were no major blockers :) 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...