Monday, August 31, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Blog Post | GSoc | #14

Greetings, People of the world!

Here's my last blog post for GSoC'2020. It has been an amazing journey. Full of learning and excitement every day. Here's a bit about the last week.

1. What did I do this week?

Wrapped things up, made a few animated icons and made the final GSoC report. Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://ift.tt/3bdNffv

2. What is coming next week?

Now that the program has almost ended, these blog posts will not be coming anymore but of course things will continue to come up right? I will continue to contribute to my project and to my organization's other projects. You can find me on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shashank-jarial-354485152/  to know more about whats going onwink

3. Did you get stuck anywhere?

No I did not! I was a fun last week.

 

GSoC has been an amazing experience. I am really grateful to be a part of this. To anyone reading this if you are a GSoC aspirant, I'd say that just start started and you will reach great heights. And if you are someone who has been a part of GSoC or just here to read this blog, Thank you for reading this.laugh



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...