Wednesday, August 5, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Blog Post | Gsoc'2020 | #10

Greetings, People of the world!

Got a little late posting this blog. Was stuck with a couple of things but didn't let that prevent me from coding.

1. What did you do this week?

So last week I worked on adding preview option that enabled user to preview all customized icons on the modal when multiple icons are customized. Along with this I made a couple of other changes in the icon editor modal according to the suggestions and inputs from my teammates and mentors.

2. What did you do this week?

This week I will be working on adding customization feature for animated icons and begin with making a couple of animated icons too.

 

3. Did you get stuck anywhere?

No I did not. things are going pretty smooth now on.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...