Saturday, August 22, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Week 7 Check-in

What I have done this week

1. Made changes on the PR(Split the multistage dockerfile for build) and after discussion with my mentor, my PR was merged. 

2. Rebased the PR(Analyze multistage dockerfile) to the latest branch. This draft PR is used to test the functionality and if it works, i will split it into small steps to implement it. So i will keep working on this issue after GSoC.

3. Discussed with my mentor on the final evaluation and made preparation on it. I will write a blog here to present my work this summer.

Next week

Finish my final evaluation.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...