Tuesday, August 11, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Week 10

What did you do this week?

I finally fixed up all the bugs that were there. KML Overlay is totally functional and useful now! I also added extra features, which means that any kind of KML File can be parsed, displayed without crashing.

What will I do next week?

Ill finally start working on writing tests. The mentors have asked for some changes in the features, so I'll work on that too. Other than basic design customization, the KML Overlay is quite ready :))

Did I get stuck anywhere?

No, this week went by quite smoothly, and I got a lot of stuff ticked on my To-Do list :))



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...