Thursday, August 6, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Week 10 Blog

Hello everyone

I know I am late for the weekly blog. My apologies for that.
The previous week was my first week post my exams. I had mentioned in the last blog that I will be working on the documentation for panda3d.
So, just as I mentioned, I was able to complete the documentation part in one week. The documentation includes documentation for both python and c++, the languages supported by panda3d for game development. The appropriate code snippets have been included along with the screenshots of the corresponding output.
The challenges were to understand the reStructured text format by Sphinx ans write the code for documentation with proper identation and tags so as to build separate docs for python and c++.
You may find the Pull Request here: #71

This week I am working on the sample code. Some part of work has been done and hopefully it will be completed by the weekend. I will share more about the same in my next blog.

Thank you!

Stay Safe!



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...