Monday, August 31, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC Weekly Blog #7

After 3 months filled with coding, debugging and testing, GSoC'20 has finally come to an end. I spent this last week wrapping up the documentation and finishing up my final submission report for GSoC. I also discussed with my mentors the future steps we'll take with Mscolab.

My code was just recently merged with the develop branch of MSS and all tests passed!. I am really excited to have users use a piece of software that I wrote. I am already planning on what I want to work on in MSS after GSoC is over as there is a lot I can learn while working on this project.

These past 3 months have improved my coding skills significantly and introduced me to the amazing mentors at MSS. My time during GSoC has been absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to contribute to more interesting open source project. I hope next year, I would be able to mentor some bright students who are working on MSS smiley.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...