Monday, August 10, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC Weekly Check-In #6

What did I do this week?

I have finally completed all my the functionality that I had proposed in my GSoC proposal. My PR was also accepted. I finished my work by adding the merge conflict dialog which pops up when saving or fetching waypoints.

What will I do next week?

This week is mostly testing and bug fixing. I have to complete the tests for the merge window then I also have a list of small bugs which need to be fixed. My mentors are also now testing the whole application on their development server to find any new bugs as they work with mscolab. There is one more feature that I might add this week after discussion with my mentors in our weekly meeting.

Did I get stuck anywhere?

No, this week went by smoothly.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...