Monday, August 24, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC: Week 13: Create GitHub Action

What did I do this week?

I was working on documentation this week. I have added an example GitHub action workflow so that users can easily integrate CVE Binary Tool in their CI/CD pipeline. I am using actions/setup-python to run CVE Binary Tool and actions/cache to cache database and dependencies to decrease CI runtime. In example, I am using latest version of CVE Binary Tool because current stable version lacks many features like config file and html report. I am using actions/artifact to  upload generated report as Github artifact which can be downloaded later.

I have also made a pull-request to integrate caching in our CI. It can help reduce CI runtime a little.

What am I doing this week? 

I am going to start building final project report this week and I will complete it  before 31st August.

Have I got stuck anywhere?

No, I didn't get stuck this week.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...