Thursday, August 6, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC Week 10: Print

What I did this week?

I took a break for the week. So there's nothing on my list.

What is coming up next?

From my last work there were few minor things that need to be changed in my triage PR. I'll be working on adding a new format that is PDF. I need some time to figure out what is the best case to add this feature that is either using a different output format or providing a new template so the users can directly print from the HTML.  

Have I got stuck anywhere?

There are no blocking issues for me at this moment.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...