Sunday, August 2, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC: Week 10: ''' Documentation '''

Hello guys, 

I hope you all doing great. Today, I am going to talk about what I did in this week.

What did I do this week?

I am working on documentation of code I have produced during the first two phases. I have changed user manual and readme. I am also going to change other documentation. I have created user manual for new input engine features and config file feature.

What am I doing this week? 

I have talked with a user and we come to conclusion that our documettion lacks some important How-to guides which are necessary as mentioned by Daniele Procida in his amazing PyCon talk. So, I am going to create a How-to directory inside our doc folder which will contain interesting recipes for different usecases. Ex:

  1. How to change theme of html?
  2. How to add custom checker (out of tree checker)?
  3. How to scan docker image?
  4. How to parallel scan?

Have I got stuck anywhere?

No, I didn't get stuck anywhere this week.

 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...