Monday, August 31, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Final Week Check-in

What did you do this week?

As I wrote in last week's blog post, this week I concluded the PR for the random module by adding multimethods for the Generator class. This PR was the last one of my GSoC project. I also wrote the project's final report for my third and final evaluation where I included a short description of the project, links to the the code, a summary of the current state of the project, discussed future work, and enumerated challenges and learnings.

What will you do after GSoC has ended?

They say all good things come to an end and this blog post marks the end of my GSoC journey. Soon I will start working on my master's thesis and look for job opportunities in the industry. I also intend to keep working on unumpy and other open-source software projects.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...