Monday, July 27, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check-In | Gsoc'2020 | #9

Greetings, People of the world!

This was last week before the second evaluation and this week has also been amazing.

1. What did you do this week?

This week, I worked on a change my mentors suggested. Earlier when a user downloaded a customized icon, a zip file was created when it is downloaded. So as per suggestion I will be making changes so the icon is downloaded directly in the image format selected. This was for the single icons. Later I also added the feature to customize multiple icons. And now a user can customize and download multiple icons . The customization remains same for all icons. I also made a couple of animated icons.

2. What did you do this week?

This week I will work on adding preview option to preview all customized icons on the modal when multiple icons are customized. And then I plan to begin with animated icon customization support. Means after that feature, customization will be available for animated icons too.

2. Did you get stuck anywhere?

No I did not.

 

 

 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...