Monday, July 6, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Check In - 5

What did I do till now?

I was going through Twisted's implementation of HTTP/1.x and how they are handling multiple requests. I was focusing on their implementation of HTTPConnectionPool which is responsible for establing a new connection whenever required & using an existing connection (in cache). 

Besides this, I did the requested changes on the HTTP/2 Client implementation. 

What's coming up next?

Next week I plan to finish coding H2ConnectionPool and its integration with HTTP2ClientProtocol. Along with the integration I plan to write unit tests as well.

Did I get stuck anywhere?

No. I mostly read lots of documentation & Twisted codebase throughout this week and fixed the bugs found in HTTP/2 Client implementation. 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...