Thursday, July 23, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC Week 8: Where's the problem ?

What I did this week?

I have been working on adding the tutorial on how to customise the HTML Reports. I have added a argument which will get the directory path from the user. I have also handled the hidden div problem from the plotly.js So now we don't need to reload the window on window resize. The performance has improved significantly for the reports.  

What is coming up next?

In our weekly meeting we discussed on adding the application path to the Report as well as other machine readable output like json. Because some of our users generate HTML from json.  So now we'll also be storing the product path inside the output.

Have I got stuck anywhere?

There are no blocking issues for me at this moment.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...