Thursday, July 30, 2020

Janusworx: A Hundred Days of Code, Day 022 - Getting into the Groove

Did the same time as yesterday.
Only about an hour.
Was much more prodcutive though.

Getting the hang of how to sit and program and work through things I do not know.
Gaining a bit of experience with the workflow now.
I have the basics in hand. I know what I want to look up.
So check problem, work a bit, look up, try, fail, repeat, gain incremental success, work some more.
Love the immediate feedback loop.
With other stuff I try, I have to wait days, weeks, months.
Here, it’s immediate.

Beginning to love the work, as I get more familiar with it.
Tomorrow is another day :)



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...