Monday, June 29, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly checkin #5

What did i do this week? 

I finished adding QA models and the PR got merged.  With this i wrapped up adding models to DFFML which was the first part of my project.

What's next? 

I already started reading for my second part of the project which is adding NLP operations. I will be discussing with my mentors regarding different approaches to add these operations.

Did i get stuck somewhere?

No, it was smooth. There was a bug that creeped in and we realized that after PR was merged. So I made a small PR to fix that. 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...