Monday, June 1, 2020

PSF GSoC students blogs: Week 1 check-in

Hi, 

I'm Abijith Bahuleyan, an undergrad from India. This is my first experience with GSoC and I'm really excited. The journey started on beginning of Feb. I learned a lot in this pursuit. Git, Github, React, Javascript are some of them. 

What did I do this week?

I was working to setup a button to shutdown the server. It's almost ready. I tried to understand how the client makes requests and how they are handled by the server. Prototyping a template engine to generate python code corresponding to analysis made in the GUI. I have gone through some the analysis in the GUI.

What is coming up next?

I have to cover all analysis in GUI as fast as I can. Then I will create notebook templates.

Did you get stuck anywhere?

Yep, unit test for the Shutdown Button is yet to implement.

 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...