Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Reuven Lerner: Understanding bitwise operations in Python

Have you ever wondered about bitwise operations in Python? They’re not that common nowadays, but they are still in the language, and can be useful in some cases.

A subscriber to my “Better developers” newsletter asked me to explain these. I made a video doing so:

Here’s the Jupyter notebook I used in creating the video, which you can download and use yourself:

If you have Python questions, then send them to me at reuven@lerner.co.il, or on Twitter as @reuvenmlerner. I’ll try to answer them, here or in my newsletter.

The post Understanding bitwise operations in Python appeared first on Reuven Lerner.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...