Monday, May 18, 2020

Lazy River of Curious Content 0

This is the first post of what I'm calling a Lazy River of Curious Content. This is a way to review stuff that I've been doing, dealing with, or find interesting during the week recently (This was originally written two weeks ago, May 3rd, my shoddy internet connectivity kept me from posting it.). I'm loosely following the format that Justin Sherrill uses with great effect over at https://dragonflydigest.com

Learn NixOS by turning a Raspberry Pi into a Wireless Router Friend of the show, Anthony Scopatz, tried NixOS for the first time and provides a detailed report:

"While I had read the NixOS pamphlets, and listened politely when the faithful came knocking on my door at inconvenient times, I had never walked the path of functional Linux enlightenment myself"

Reading through that made me file away a todo of writing up how I use propellor (and why). But those todo sometimes just pile up for a while...

An interview of one of my long time nerd-crushes, Rob Pike. The questions focus on the Go programming

(continued...)

from Planet SciPy
read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...