Monday, March 23, 2020

Stéphane Wirtel: Contribution to PythonIreland

At the end of February, I was in Limerick to help the PythonIreland team for the PyCon Limerick held there during the weekend of February 29th. And because I wanted to help them, I have started to rewrite the web site of PyCon Limerick 2020. The current version of PyCon Limerick uses a Wordpress instance, I have no issues with the set up. But I prefer to work with a static site, and with some other members of the team, I have started to work on a static version with Hugo.

from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...