Thursday, February 13, 2020

Roberto Alsina: Looking for a new job!

My current employer (not anymore!) and I have decided to part ways. So, I am now open to new adventures in Python-land.

I am located near Buenos Aires, so remote positions much preferred, local Buenos Aires ones could work too if it's the right one.

I have a ton of Python experience, lots of engineering management experience and I am looking forward to learning new stuff and try new things, so let´s make this an opportunity!

My resume is here: https://docdro.id/crBrIey



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...