Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Kushal Das: Which verison of Python are you running?

The title of the is post is misleading.

I actually want to ask you which version of Python3 are you running? Yes, it is a question I have to ask myself based on projects I am working on. I am sure there are many more people in the world who are also in the similar situation.

Just to see what all versions of Python(3) I am running in different places:

  • Python 3.7.3
  • Python 3.5.2
  • Python 3.6.9
  • Python 3.7.4
  • Python 2.7.5
  • Python 3.7.6

What about you?



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...