Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Matt Layman: A Failed SaaS Postmortem

My Software as a Service failed. After three years of running College Conductor, I’m shutting it down. The service failed for a host of reasons, and this article details what I learned from the whole experience. This is a chance for me to reflect, and give you some ideas of what pitfalls can happen if you’re planning to build a SaaS. The vision Before getting to the lessons, let’s look at my vision for the service so you have some context of what I was building.

from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...