Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Janusworx: #100DaysOfCode, Day 008 – The Collections Module

Finally feels like something is happening.
Did two hours today.

I don’t know if what I do is cheating, but I darn near print everything to see output and then iterate on the errors.

I understood how to work with csv files and process them and why ordered dictionaries can be useful.
I used that to process my csv file and read and print select fields.

Will work on sorting them somehow and figure out frequency based on ratings tomorrow.

Pleased with myself. Today was a good day!




from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...