Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Mike Driscoll: Lucid Programming Podcast – Writing Books About Python

I was recently interviewed on the Lucid Programming Podcast by Vincent Russo about writing books about Python.

You can listen to the audio here:

If you’d like to know more about how I write books, you might enjoy this article I wrote on the topic. I also wrote an article on the Pros and Cons of Indy Publishing.

Last week, I was honored to be on the Profitable Python podcast.


Related Podcasts

Other podcasts I have been on:

The post Lucid Programming Podcast – Writing Books About Python appeared first on The Mouse Vs. The Python.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...