Thursday, August 1, 2019

PSF GSoC students blogs: Weekly Checkin #5

1. What did you do this week?

I'm still going on with zip reformulation and at the same time also working on the keyfun parameter of the min and max builtin. To be completely honest this week has not be that productive because I am studying for an upcoming exam. But I'm hoping to get back on track in a next couple of days.

2. What is coming up next?

I will keep working on both them until they are ready to be merged.

3. Did you get stuck anywhere?

Yes I was stuck with zip reformulations for a while but with the help of my mentor everything is back on track. 



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...