Sunday, August 4, 2019

PSF GSoC students blogs: SIxth Blog - GSOC 2019

Hello there, 

Its good to see you here.

So, this week I created a new PR for the new cheatsheet and also to fix a few responsiveness bugs on the landing page. My work for that PR is done. I have to fix a few things on the new cheatsheet too. There are a few features that require popper.js but thing is that popper.js is not working properly with the CDN so I need to download it and use it offline like we use bootstrap in vendors.min.css file. For using popper.js offline I need to edit a lot of stuff including gulp files. That's why I am first going to design a new documentation page for EOS Icons first then later I will fix the popper issue.

Ahh. I think that's it for now.

Peace!



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...