Saturday, August 24, 2019

PSF GSoC students blogs: Multi-touch update

Alas, time has caught up to me. I will not be able to get the touch trackball controls working in time for the submission deadline. Instead, I need to use this remaining time to package up my work and create a more thorough write-up that details what I have done and what is left to be done.

I'm still excited, though, since I got all of the minimum requirements of my proposal done and have gotten a good start on a few extras. I will be working beyond the end of GSoC to get iOS support to a ready state.

See you soon!



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...