Tuesday, July 30, 2019

PSF GSoC students blogs: GSoC Weekly Checkin

Hello everyone!

Second Evaluations are over and passed it with a great feedback.

What did I do this week?

This week after everyone approved the new Icons Picker page, I made its front end and and connected it with the API. The front end part is completed and I am still working on a bit of JS to for more functionality and connecting it with the API I made. 

What is coming up next week?

My project is almost completed. Next week we plan to test it and improve User Experience. Meanwhile, I wait for other student to complete his part of project so that I can implement components of my project to it.

Did I get stuck anywhere?

Not much, but some linter errors  gave me a really hard time.

Till next time,
Cheers!



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...