Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Mike Driscoll: Book Contest: Jupyter Notebook 101

Last year, I released a book entitled Jupyter Notebook 101. In celebration of a successful launch, I have decided to do a little contest.

Rules

  • Tweet about why you’d want to win the book and include my handle: @driscollis
  • Send me a direct message on Twitter or via my contact form with a link to your Tweet
  • If you don’t have Twitter, feel free to message me through the website to tell me why you’d like a copy

The contest will run starting now until Thursday, July 4th @ 11:59 p.m. CST.

Runners up will receive a free copy of the eBook. The grand prize will be a signed paperback copy + the eBook version!

The post Book Contest: Jupyter Notebook 101 appeared first on The Mouse Vs. The Python.



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...