Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mike Driscoll: Sample Chapters from Creating wxPython Applications Book

The Kickstarter campaign for my latest book has been going quite well, so I thought it would be fun to share some sample chapters of the book with you. You can check out the first couple of chapters here as a PDF.

I have also been doing some experiments with regards to some of the ideas that were given about other chapters for the book for the stretch goals of the Kickstarter. I haven’t made any concrete decisions as of yet, but I do think that interacting with the NASA website’s API sounds fun and appears easy to do as well.

I will research the feasibility of the other ideas too.

Thanks so much for your support!



from Planet Python
via read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

TestDriven.io: Working with Static and Media Files in Django

This article looks at how to work with static and media files in a Django project, locally and in production. from Planet Python via read...